The 2018 COMBINE Annual Symposium will be held on May 17, 2018.
This year, our symposium is sponsored by CHIB, the Center for Health-related Informatics and Bioimaging.
Below is the general schedule. More details will come soon.
Morning session: CHIB Workshop on Network Medicine, Part I
- Welcome, goals for the workshop
- Presentation by Ben Schneiderman (UMD) on Event and Network Analytics with Applications to Medical Records (official title TBA)
- Presentation by Seth Ament (UMB) on Network Biology Applied to Neurodegenerative Disorders (official title TBA)
- Lightning talks by faculty workshop attendees
Midday session: COMBINE/CHIB Symposium on Network Medicine
- Overview of the COMBINE program
- Short talks by COMBINE graduate fellows
- Lunch and Poster session for COMBINE/CHIB attendees
- Keynote Presentation: Olaf Sporns on Network Neuroscience (official title TBA)
- Keynote Presentation: Reka Albert on Frontiers in Network Medicine (official title TBA)
Afternoon session: CHIB Workshop on Network Medicine, Part II
- More lightning talks by faculty workshop attendees
- Breakout groups for exploring collaborations